We supply and install loading bay shelters, helping you to both improve working conditions and increase energy efficiency. We provide highly robust shelters in a variety of sizes that withstand a high level of wear and tear, and offer ample protection from the elements for both people and products. A range of shelters are available to suit different requirements in relation to the type of vehicles and facility; we can also arrange repair and maintenance services to maximise the working life of your loading bay shelters and minimise disruption to your operations.
- Available in a collapsible or rigid frame and constructed from aluminium or galvanised steel
- Very high tear resistance due to a Polyester Trevira fabric with PVC UV resistant coating on both sides
- Protect loading bay employees from external weather conditions
- Standard projection of loading bay shelters is 600mm, other sizes are available
- Reduces the amount of heat lost from buildings whilst in operation
- Fully project managed supply and installation service available